Monday, May 5, 2008

Here we go...

So this is my first attempt at blogging, and I have only a very vague idea of how this thing works. Your patience is appreciated. :)

The reason I started this blog is to share some of my wedding planning ideas, DIY projects, money-saving tips, etc. I am by no means an artist/graphic designer/crafter extraordinaire, but throughout my planning process, I have gotten so much inspiration from what other brides have out on the net, that I thought I would share as well.

The wedding is coming up in a little less than 7 weeks, so I probably won't be able to post all my planning info beforehand (busy!), but I decided I should at least get started. We are having a small church wedding in the town where we live, followed by a reception at a restored old mill on the Delaware River. We are going for a rustic sort of feel but not casual as in "we hope you'll wear overalls." We have been really lucky to be able to support a lot of awesome local vendors who we are very excited to be working with!

So there's the summary. If I am feeling ambitious, I will try to get some more details and photos going later tonight.

No comments: