Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pretty flowers

Mark from Hairy Mary's did such a great job with our flowers, I thought a small post dedicated just to the personal flowers would be in order. Overall, we were going for a very natural, romantic, garden feel in creams, whites, and greens, and I think Mark was able to capture that beautifully.

The bouts were primarily greens, herbs, and berries with a just a few small blooms. Mark used rosemary, which all the guys really loved--it smelled great.
Photos courtesy of Laura Billingham Photography.

I wanted the bridal and bridesmaids bouquets to have a just-picked-from-the-garden feel. Mine was predominantly creams and whites with green accents, and the girls' were smaller with a bit more green. Mark used a variety of garden roses, stock, Queen Anne's lace (one of my main requests), and hydrangeas.
Photos courtesy of Laura Billingham Photography

As I previously mentioned in the decor posts, I would highly recommend Hairy Mary's if you are in the Bucks County area. Mark really took my ideas and brought them to life.


Next up: the final installments in my wedding recap--favorite portraits and vendor reviews.

No comments: